Wednesday, June 23, 2010

♥Letters From Scott!!! ♥

I am THE happiest girl on earth today! I got 6 letters from Scott today!!!! He is doing SO well and he is SO tired. He is ready to come home but happy to be learning so much and going through this experience.
He says he misses everyone and can't wait to come back home to see everyone. He sends his love and appreciates all the prayers and letters/cards everyone is sending. I'm sooo happy I got these letters today! now i can read them over and over again until i get some more from him! I LOVE that man! :) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Scott said that his Chief has made him Guide Arms which is the Flag Bearer in the front of the formation for the Graduation. This is quite an honor and I'm so Proud of my husband to be chosen to do this!
He also said that he only gets about 4 hours of sleep every night and they work out 3times a day and eat 4 times a day. He says he is VERY tired from all the physical training they are doing and the lack of sleep but he is glad he gets some time to write letters to the family.

I will continue to update when i get more letters from Scott.

Thank you all for your continued support and prayers for Scott and our family during this transition. We love you all very much and send hugs and kisses to you all! XOXO
God Bless!
Jen and Family

No comments:

Post a Comment