We just got back from taking our last family vacation as a civilian family! We had SO much fun... We took the kids to florida and we went to Disney World! we have lots of videos on our Youtube Channel and lots of pics on our Facebook page! Im posting some on here for those of our family members who dont have a facebook page. I'm so happy we took this trip... enjoy our pics! :)
this is a blog for our family and friends to see what all goes on in the lives of the Gundlachs as we venture out into the US Navy world! I will update frequently with photos and stories about our journey in the US Navy and How scott is doing in his new life.
I am now an Independent Coach for Beach Body and I sell the Shakeology system which I have been personally using to help me reach my weight loss goal! if you are interested in any of my products please click one of the banners below!
No comments:
Post a Comment