Monday, May 3, 2010

An update from Jen!

So today I talked with Scott's Recruiter and got lots of my questions answered. it seems that we will be moving to Eglin AFB in Florida in Aug! Not certain yet what day yet, but we know its in Aug!

Also, I had some concerns about how many guests can go to the Graduation after bootcamp and she told me that anyone in the family can go as long as we all fit into one car... she suggested renting a 16 passenger van for us to all fit... they are only allowing 1 carload of people in. So if you are interested at all in going to Scott's Graduation the last week of July then I need to know so that we can put your names on the list and also so i can plan on renting a large enough vehicle to accomodate us all. I will know exactly what day graduation is once scott gets to bootcamp but please keep your calendar clear for the last week of July to the 1st week of Aug.

I will keep you guys updated as often as I can so please check back often! Thanks and We love you all for all your support! ♥

1 comment:

  1. You need to update your blog.. Come on, you know you want too!

    ReplyDelete